Monthly Art Displays
Each month in our back dining area we host new artists, a new body of work. We take no percentage on sales, and are happy to see the variety of styles and ideas that pervade the Madison art community.
February 2017 Art at Manna
Who: Northside Artists Group (NSAG) Winter Exhibit
When: February 1 through the 28th
Artwork by members of NSAG including colored pencil, watercolor,ceramics, photography, oil painting, and mixed media. Founded in 2005, NSAG is a growing collective of artists who live or work on Madison’s Northside.
For information, contact Carolyn Gantner at 244.2909 or visit www.northside-art.org.
Oregon Coast ~ photo by Carolyn Gantner
If You'd Like to Display Your Art
- Manna will determine whether the art is appropriate for display, considering our customers and the style of the cafe. Please be prepared to show us samples, either in person or by sending us files on line.
- Art displays generally run from the 1st through the end of the month, give or take. The artist is responsible for setup and takedown of the art, on the dates and times agreed upon with our manager.
- Manna does not take a percentage of sales. All art should be paid for with cash or check, directly to the artist. We cannot not run sales through our credit card system.
- The artist should prepare a short "bio" to accompany the display, and thorough pricing information. PLEASE - no tape on the walls for individual prices - we have a plate rail that suffices beautifully.
- Manna is not responsible for any aspect of the art on display.
If you are interested in displaying art at Manna, please contact Barb at 663-5500, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.